Skip to Content
Home Student Resources Support Services Veterans Resource Center Office

Veterans Resource Center Office

We help assist Veteran students and their families with their ARC educational and VA-related needs. Certifying officials act as the link between students and the Department of Veterans Affairs. We understand that the transition from military to college life can be difficult and are committed to providing the best possible care in appreciation for your sacrifice and service.

ARC adheres to Executive Order 13607: Establishing Principles of Excellence for Educational Institutions Serving Service Members, Veterans, Spouses, and Other Family Members.

Veterans Resource Center (VRC) Services and Information

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the US Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official US government VA website.


General Contact Email

General Inquiries Phone Number


Monday - Friday:
8:00 am to 5:00 pm

Office Closed from December 22, 2023 - January 1, 2024



Follow Us