First Year Experience at ARC
Will you be a new ARC student? Get Connected is perfect for you!
Get Connected is an interactive orientation session you don't want to miss. Get Connected session provide essential tools for new ARC students to start right and start strong. You will meet with a First Year Experience Counselor, Success Coaches and Peer Mentor to identify your required courses and learn how to search for/enroll in classes. You’ll also learn about the many campus resources and services, including financial aid! This is your chance to get your questions answered before enrolling in your first semester. All you need to do is: create your free Zoom account.
Our program is designed specifically for first time in college students. If you have never attended college before, our program is just for you. There is no application or other criteria to meet but there are a ton of benefits:
- You are assigned to a Homebase Success Team based on your major/ area of interest. Your team includes First Year Experience Counselors, a Success Coach, and Peer Mentors all dedicated to helping you transition successfully into college.
- Your Success Team has a direct connection to Financial Aid and we can help you get things sorted out.
- You'll be connected to academic and campus resources so you don't feel alone.
- First Year Experience at ARC hosts fun events throughout the year, even virtual events.
- You'll be connected with other students just like you!
Your Success Team is excited to meet you! Be sure to sign up for a Get Connected session to get started. We’ll be reaching out to you periodically to check in and make sure you have everything you need to be successful during this time. Please keep an eye on your email.
Calendar of Events
There are no upcoming events at this time.