In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, all facilities will be closed and the district will begin 100% remote operations until further notice. Though these actions are necessary for public health and safety, we understand how this transition of services may present challenges. Therefore, the Transfer Center is doing its best to facilitate alternative resources and services.
from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
Get Transfer Help
Before scheduling your session with a university representative, you must complete and agree to the following steps:
- Be a Current Registered Student. If you are not a current registered student, then you can apply to American River College through CCCApply.
- General Counseling. You must already have seen a counselor and developed an education plan. Please bring in a copy of all relevant transcripts and your education plan within the last semester.
- Representative Specialty. The university representative specializes in providing general advising to prospective transfers and addressing topics such as:
- Course selection to transfer
- Impacted majors and requirements
- General questions about majors, programs, campus life, resources, and services
The university representative does not advise on the the following topics (if you have questions about these, then contact the university directly):
- Students that already have a bachelor's degree or higher
- Admission for international students
- Graduate programs
- University of California TAP Account. Students seeking to speak to the University of California (UC) representative should have already started their Transfer Admissions Planner (TAP) account.
- After reading all the requirements:
- Click the following "Schedule an Appointment" button
- Log in to the SARS grid using your student ID and birthdate
- Select "Make Appointment"
- Select "All" under "Day of the week"
- Select the university campus name under "Counselor" and then click "Find Appointments"
- Select the appointment that you would like to book by clicking the aligning box you see that has an asterisk (*)
- CSU Application
- CSU Transfer Application Guide
- Cal State Apply Instructional Videos
- Sac State Admissions: (916) 278-1000 or email@example.com
- Cal State Apply Live Chat
- Dean: Nisha Beckhorn (Interim)
- Transfer Specialist: Fong Tran
- Supervisor: Roxanne Luppino
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (916)484-8685
Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
We are located inside the Counseling Center.