American River College offers guaranteed admission to over 30 four-year institutions. To take advantage of our transfer admission guarantee (TAG), students must file a TAG application and complete a certain number of transferable units (usually with a grade point average of 3.0 or higher).
Visit the UC website to learn more about UC transfer admission guarantee.
The general process to use TAG to transfer to UC is:
- Use the UC Transfer Admission Planner to complete the TAG application, and review it with your counselor and/or UC campus TAG adviser.
- Submit the TAG application between September 1 and 30.
- Fulfill all remaining coursework and GPA requirements in your TAG agreement.
- Apply for admission to UC between November 1 and 30.
- Golden Gate University
- St. Mary’s College
- University of the Pacific
- Arizona State University
Learn more about HBCU transfer admission guarantee. There are 37 participating institutions.