Articulation is the development and maintenance of clear transfer and graduation paths for American River College students. The Articulation Office is responsible for the development of formal course-to-course agreements between ARC and four-year colleges and universities. The articulation officer is also responsible for the annual development, maintenance, and publication of: ARC's Graduation and General Education Requirements; the California State University Breadth (CSU-GE) pattern; the Intersegmental General Education Transfer Certification (IGETC) pattern. This office also facilitates ARC's compliance with state mandates such as C-ID and the STAR Act (SB1440) and facilitates maintenance of ARC articulation with area High Schools and Regional Occupational Programs (ROPs).
For those interested in the development of high school/ROP articulation agreements, or with questions about credit earned based on a high school/ROP agreement, please contact Tiffany Mpagazi in Workforce Development at (916) 484-4562.
- Arizona State University Transfer Credit Guide
- University of Arizona Global Campus – scroll down to Articulation Agreements for Transfer Credits.
- Azusa Pacific University
- Bastyr University
- Biola University
- Brigham Young University Transfer Evaluation
- Brigham Young University, Provo: Marriott School of Business
- California College of the Arts – scroll down to "CCA Agreements" and choose American River College.
- Chapman University
- Clemson University
- Dixie State College of Utah
- Dominican University: Pre-Nursing Articulation
- George Mason University
- Golden Gate University
- Grand Canyon University – choose "Transfer Credits."
- Indiana University
- Kansas State Choose – search course by course.
- Kettering University – Under "Explore Kettering," choose "Course Equivalency System."
- Loma Linda University: Dental Hygiene
- Loma Linda University: Dentistry Entrance Requirements
- Menlo College – ADT/IGETC participating school, no direct articulation with ARC.
- National University
- Northern Michigan University
- Oregon Institute of Technology
- Palmer Chiropractic
- Portland State University
- Saint Mary's College of California
- Sam Houston State University
- Santa Clara University
- Scripps College – scroll to "Articulation Agreements."
- Seattle Pacific University – scroll to "Transferring Credits" and choose "Transfer Course Equivalency Guide."
- Southern Illinois University
- University of California, Davis: College of Engineering – Transfer Credit Agreements
- State University of New York: University at Albany Course-to-Course
- University of Hawaii Hilo – scroll down and choose "Transfer Credits" link.
- University of Massachusetts Lowell
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- University of Massachusetts Global
- University of Nevada, Reno
- University of Oregon Course-to-Course
- University of Phoenix (Concurrent Enrollment RN/BSN Program)
- University of San Francisco (USF)
- University of the Pacific: Engineering and Computer Science
- University of the Pacific: Course-to-Course
- University of the Pacific: Pharmacy
- University of the Pacific: Articulation Agreements Tool
- University of Southern California (USC): General Education and Transferable Courses
- University of Southern California (USC): Major Preparation Guides
- University of Southern California (USC): Marshall School of Business
- Keck School of Medicine of USC: Physician Assistant Program – choose "Course Equivalencies" link for articulation. Note that this is a post-baccalaureate program.
- Western Oregon University: Course-to-Course
- William Jessup
Phone: (916) 484-8233