Building is closed but services are still available!
Our Service Window is open (see Library hours) to check out textbooks for two hours and pick-up materials requested through OneSearch. Library services are available online, such as getting research help from a librarian!
Computers, printers, and copiers may be accessed at the Learning Resource Center (LRC).
Librarians are available 24/7 via chat.
Research Help Desk:
(916) 484-8455 for questions about your library account, renewals, and overdue fines. Please leave a voicemail with your student ID and a number to call back.
The library building is closed.
- Monday to Thursday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Friday to Sunday: Closed
American River College Library
4700 College Oak Drive
Sacramento, CA 95841-4217
Find answers to popular library questions, including:
- How can I access textbooks for my classes?
- When and where can I pick up library materials I've requested?
- How do I borrow books and other library materials during the campus closure?
Antiracism: A Collection of eBooks and Videos
Explore what it means to be antiracist by reflecting on the actions, attitudes, and policies that actively oppose racism and lead to justice in our communities.