Home Student Resources Library About Study Room Information
There are 19 group study rooms available throughout the library during library building hours: three on the first floor, ten on the second floor, and six on the third floor.
Library group study rooms are on a first come, first serve basis and cannot be reserved.
- Study rooms are for groups of two or more people.
- Individuals may use an empty study room, but must leave if asked by a group wanting to use the room.
- Individuals cannot reserve or save a study room; all members of the group must be present.
- Failure to comply with this policy, or with requests made by library staff may result in removal from the library and a loss of library privileges.
- Rooms 210, 211, 212, and 213 are sometimes used by the Beacon Tutoring Program. A calendar outside each room shows when tutoring sessions are scheduled; when there is no official Beacon tutoring session scheduled, any student may use the room.