- You'll need a valid photo ID and to be currently enrolled to check out library materials.
- Checking out items is free! If items are returned after the due date/time, or lost or damaged, you may owe fines.
- Items may be returned to any Los Rios library. An after hours book return is located outside of the ARC library.
- Please return Chromebooks & hotspots directly to the ARC library.
Questions? Call the Circulation Desk at (916) 484-8455. Please leave a voicemail with your student ID and a number to call back.
Please check My Library Account to view your due dates for your checked out library materials.
ARC library materials can have different due dates. Most are due back at the end of the semester they were checked out.
- Fall 2022 semester loans are due back on December 15, 2022.
|Material Type||Check Out Period||Limits Per Category||Late Fines|
|Circulating Items||1 semester (due the last day of the semester)||12 items||$0.25 per day, maximum of $15 per item.
Fines are only charged on circulating items if the item is requested by someone else and you fail to return it by the due date.
|Reserves||2 Hour||2 items||$1.00 per hour/ maximum of $50|
|Reserves||1, 3, 7, or 14 Days||2 items||$1.00 per day/ maximum of $50|
|Reserves||1 semester (due the last day of the semester)||N/A||$1.00 per day/ maximum of $50|
Check Out FAQ
- How do I borrow books and other library materials?
- When and where can I pick up the library materials I've requested?
- When is my library book due & how do I return my Chromebook or library materials?
- How do I request library materials if I'm an ARC student taking classes at the Natomas Outreach Center?
- I requested an item in OneSearch and in My Library Account it says REQUEST. Not Started. Place in queue is #?
- What happens if I return a book late?
- What happens if I lose or damage a library item I checked out?
- How do I pay my library fines?
- Can I check out or return my library materials at another Los Rios library?