Services suspended while the library building is closed
Computers, printers, and copiers may be accessed at the Learning Resource Center (LRC).
- Users of library computers must adhere to the Los Rios Community College District Computer Use Policy. Failure to comply with this policy, or with requests made by library staff regarding computer use, may result in removal from the library and a loss of library privileges.
- To use a computer, you must be able to login with your student ID number and unified password. If you cannot login, you may need to visit eServices to reset your password.
- Computers are provided to support the course-related research needs of Los Rios Community College District students. Personal use is not allowed. All computers can be viewed and monitored in real time to ensure computers are being used appropriately.
- Computers left logged in but unattended may be logged out.
Printing and Photocopying
- Printing costs $.10 per page for black and white and $.30 per page for color. Students must use their Access Cards for printing or buy a copy card for $1.
- Standard letter and legal sized copies are $.10 per page.
Watch this video for more information on how to print in the library!
- Wireless printing is available in the library computer lab in black and white. Color only available from the library desktops.
- Review the Wireless printing flyer for directions