Welcome to the Business HomeBase
We are a one-stop hub where students pursuing related majors/programs in the field of Business have access to a Success Team comprised of a Student Support Specialist, Peer Mentors, Counselors and Faculty.
Your HomeBase supports you with:
- New Student Orientation
- Resource and Referrals to Support Programs and Services at ARC
- Workshops and programming for First Year Students
- Fun events to connect with students in your HomeBase
- Tutoring Connections
- Scheduling Counseling Appointments
- Questions about Classes
- Assistance with Enrolling in Classes
- Connection to Peer Mentors (student leaders in the HomeBase with similar majors)
- Free Snacks, Study Space and Lounge Area
We are so excited to welcome you to the Business HomeBase! To get started, please follow the steps below:
- Check in with the HomeBase Staff for support and resources throughout the semester!
- Update your Student Education Plan with a HomeBase Counselor If your plans have changed or it’s been a few semesters, contact the HomeBase.
- Connect with us for important updates, reminders and events:
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8:00 am to 5:00 pm
9:00 am to 6:00 pm
8:00 am to 4:30 pm