DSPS Online Device Request
This form is used to request a device to use during the semester. Students must have a assistive device accommodation approved by their ARC DSPS Counselor to be eligible to check-out a device to use during the semester.
Examples of devices available for checkout:
- Smart Pen
- Digital Recorder
- FM Listening Device
- And more
- Accommodations for the device requested must be approved by a DSPS Counselor at American River College.
- By checking out a device the borrower agrees to the following terms:
- Borrower is responsible for cost to repair damages to the equipment
- Borrower agrees to reimburse the college for the lost or stolen equipment
- The equipment will be used only for educational purposes
- The equipment will be returned on or prior to the due date
- Failure to abide by the terms listed above will result in a hold in the amount to replace the equipment on your record.