Skip to Content


Print Options

Undocumented Student Admission

At American River College, we define undocumented to include all immigrants who reside in the US without legal status. All undocumented students must:

  1. Complete the online application to American River College.
  2. Submit a California Non-Resident Tuition Exemption Form available to the Admissions & Records Office.
  3. Complete the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) by March 2 of every year.

For more information, see undocumented student admissions.