- Introduction Toggle Introduction Menu
Toggle Getting Started Menu
- Academic Calendar
- How to Enroll Toggle How to Enroll Menu
- Admission Requirements and Procedures Toggle Admission Requirements and Procedures Menu
- Fees Toggle Fees Menu
While You Are Here
Toggle While You Are Here Menu
- Financial Aid Toggle Financial Aid Menu
- College and Academic Regulations Toggle College and Academic Regulations Menu
- Enrollment Verification
- Alternative Credit/Study Options Toggle Alternative Credit/Study Options Menu
- College Safety and Security Toggle College Safety and Security Menu
Student Rights and Responsibilities
Toggle Student Rights and Responsibilities Menu
- Academic Rights and Responsibilities
- Access to Student Records (FERPA)
- Alcohol, Drug, and Smoking Policy
- Computer and Internet Use Policy
- Copyright and Piracy Policy
- Disciplinary Procedures and Due Process
- Photo and Video Policy
- Plagiarism and Cheating Policy
- Right-to-Know Program Completion
- Service Animals on Campus
- Social Media Policy
- Standards of Conduct
- Student Grievance and Class-Related Concerns
- Equal Opportunity, Equity, Discrimination, and Harassment Toggle Equal Opportunity, Equity, Discrimination, and Harassment Menu
Graduation and Transfer
Toggle Graduation and Transfer Menu
- Associate Degree Graduation Requirements Toggle Associate Degree Graduation Requirements Menu
- Petition for a Certificate
- Petition for a Degree
- Preparing to Transfer Toggle Preparing to Transfer Menu
Programs of Study
Toggle Programs of Study Menu
- List of Degrees and Certificates
- Description of Courses Toggle Description of Courses Menu
- Course Prefixes
- Cross-Listed Courses
List of Programs
Toggle List of Programs Menu
- Administration of Justice
- Art History
- Art New Media
- ASL-English Interpreting
- Automotive Collision Technology
- Automotive Technology
- Biology and Biotechnology
- Business Technology
- Community Services Education
- Computer Information Science
- Deaf Culture and ASL Studies
- Design and Engineering Technology
- Diesel/Clean Diesel Technology
- Early Childhood Education
- Electrician Trainee Program
- Electronics Technology
- Emergency Medical Technology
- English Course Sequence
- English as a Second Language
- ESL Course Sequence
- Ethnic Studies
- Fire Technology
- Funeral Service Education
- General Education - Transfer
- General Science
- Geography and GIS
- Health Education
- Healthcare Interpreting
- Homeland Security
- Hospitality Management
- Human Career Development
- Human Services
- Humanities and Religious Studies
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Interior Design
- International Studies
- Kinesiology and Athletics
- Learning Resource Center
- Legal Studies
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Math and Stats Course Sequence
- Natural Resources
- Nursing and Allied Health
- Nutrition and Foods
- Political Science
- Real Estate
- Regional Public Safety Training Center
- Respiratory Care
- Social Justice Studies
- Social Science
- Speech-Language Pathology
- Student Government
- Technical Communication
- Theatre Arts
- Theatre Arts Film
- Theatre Arts Performance
- Welding Technology
- Work Experience
- World Languages
- Administrators, Faculty, and Staff Toggle Administrators, Faculty, and Staff Menu
- Catalog Archives
Order Official Transcripts From American River College
Order Transcripts Online
American River College has contracted with Parchment to provide transcript ordering and electronic delivery of PDF transcripts. Parchment can send PDF transcripts through an encrypted and secure service to any valid email address (another college or university, third-party recipient, or the requestor).
Current students, former students, and alumni can request a PDF transcript online anytime and from virtually anywhere. Submit separate orders for each Los Rios college attended.
The first two transcripts requests are free for each Los Rios college attended. After that, each transcript request costs $5.00. New Parchment users need to set up an account for the first order.
Order official transcripts online through eServices. Click Academic Records, then Request Official Transcript.
Alumni and Former Students
Alumni and former students can order official transcripts online directly through Parchment.
Check Order Status Online
Current and former students can check the status of a transcript order online via their Parchment account.
Advantages of Ordering Transcripts Online
- You can order transcripts anytime, anywhere, through our partner, Parchment.
- Sending digital transcripts gets your credentials there almost instantaneously – it's the fastest way!
- Check your order status and order history online, through your Parchment Credential Profile.
- Parchment sends automatic order updates via email. From receipt of the order to order completion, the requestor is automatically notified each step of the way.
- You can send transcripts digitally to professional application services such as LSAC and AMCAS.
Important Order Information
Orders Needed Quickly
If you need your transcript quickly, then we recommend that you select the PDF delivery option. PDF transcripts are official transcripts. However, please be aware that when sending a PDF transcript to yourself, it cannot then be forwarded to a different email address. Forwarding a PDF transcript makes it unofficial. If your transcript is going to a third party, then you should have it sent directly to their email address.
Student and Alumni Responsibilities
Students and alumni assume responsibility for the following:
- Providing the correct mailing address and/or email address.
- Ensuring the recipient accepts your chosen method of delivery.
- Ordering with enough time to meet the recipient's deadline.
- Following up with the recipient to ensure the order's arrival.
Current Semester Transcripts
Official transcripts for the current semester will be processed after final grades are submitted. At the end of the semester, you can check that your current grades are included by viewing your unofficial transcript in eServices. Work-In-Progress grades will be included for current courses.
Third Party Authorization
Student records are protected by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). If a third party is picking up your transcripts, they must provide an authorization signed by you. Online requests that are automatically verified through eServices (or another automated authentication) are the exception to this rule.
We are not responsible if your transcript is lost by the US Postal Service, FedEx, or the school or agency it was sent to. We are also not responsible if you provide the wrong mailing address and your transcript is lost as a result. You will have to pay the normal fees for new transcript orders.
Order Transcripts by Mail
Submit a completed transcript request form to American River College. Make a check or money order payable to Los Rios Community College District (the fee is $5.00 per transcript request). Mail to:
American River College
4700 College Oak Drive
Sacramento, CA 95841
Download the ARC Transcript Request Form.
Visit the Parchment Help Center if you have questions about ordering or email notifications, experience login issues, or need help. You can also engage with ParchieBot, an intelligent chat function designed to answer your questions and provide order information.