CHEM 400 Assessment Test for Summer and Fall 2023
The CHEM 400 Assessment Test is administered by the Chemistry Department at no charge. No sign-up required. Please see additional information below.
- Summer 2023
- Assessment test is NOT required for CHEM 400.
- Fall 2023 and all subsequent semesters
- Complete catalog prerequisites apply.
- Students who have passed CHEM 310 are NOT required to take the assessment test.
- A passing assessment test score is required starting Fall 2023 for all other students wanting to take CHEM 400 (including those who have taken high school chemistry, CHEM 305, CHEM 309, etc.).
Current assessment dates:
45 minutes allowed for the exam.
|Saturday||8/12/23||9:00 AM||Science 422|
|Tuesday||8/15/23||5:00 PM||Science 422|
|Wednesday||8/16/23||10:00 AM||Science 422|
|Saturday||8/19/23||9:00 AM||Science 422|
|Monday||8/21/23||3:30 PM||Science 422|
|Tuesday||8/22/23||4:00 PM||Science 422|
|Wednesday||8/23/23||3:30 PM||Science 422|
|Thursday||8/24/23||4:00 PM||Science 422|
|Friday||8/25/23||9:00 AM||Science 422|
These are the final assessment test dates before the Fall 2023 semester begins. Test dates before the Spring 2024 semester will be announced as spring enrollment gets closer.
Students must bring:
- Photo ID
- A completed Student Informed Testing Request form
Chemistry Department will provide:
- Multiple choice response sheet
Please contact the Science and Engineering Division for more information.