Connect. Get Support. Feel Better.
Share In a Safe, Anonymous Space
When you have a question or are in a tough situation, it can help to talk about it with your peers. Togetherall is a safe, anonymous, and free online space dedicated to supporting mental health and well-being. Join Togetherall to give and get support, learn new strategies, and unlock helpful self-care tools.
What Is Togetherall?
- Connect with and support others who understand what you are going through.
- Join community groups based on personal preferences (for example, by identity or topic).
- 24/7 communication and emotional support monitored by trained clinicians.
- Other tools and resources to explore.
How to Join
Follow these steps to join Togetherall's supportive online community:
- Go to Togetherall.com.
- Select Join.
- Select I'm from a university or college.
- Enter your Los Rios email (for example, firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Enter your details and click Submit details.
- You'll be sent an email to verify your email address. Click on the link to activate your account.