Where To Eat
American River College is pleased to offer on-campus food options for students, faculty, and staff through our partner, Pacific Dining.
Planned dining services will include:
- Authentic global-inspired cuisines
- Grill and deli stations
- A wide selection of grab-and-go items
- Coffee bar
- Salad bar
- The option for students to use CalFresh EBT as payment (coming soon)
- Online ordering (coming soon)
For online ordering, catering, and latest information, visit Pacific Dining.
Main Campus: Oasis Coffee Bar
Offering fresh baked pastries, grab-and-go sandwiches/salads, iced and blended beverages, and espresso drinks. Other dining services opening soon.
- Hours: Oasis Coffee Bar is open Monday to Thursday, 7:30 am to 2:00 pm.
- Location: The ARC Cafeteria/Food Court is located inside the Student Center. See Parking and Maps.
The Cafeteria has a vending market with a variety of grab-and-go offerings. There is plenty of open seating.
Main Campus: Oak Café Bakery and Restaurant
The Oak Café Bakery offers a variety of student-created beverages and pastry options, while the Oak Café Restaurant features outstanding food and superb service at a reasonable price. The bakery and restarurant are student-run with proceeds supporting the Hospitality Management program. The bakery and restaurant are closed during the summer semester.
- Hours: TBD (Closed during the summer semester.)
- Location: Evangelisti Culinary Arts Center. See Parking and Maps.
The Natomas Center offers snack and drink vending machines.
The Mather Center offers snack and drink vending machines.
Regional Public Safety Training Center
The Regional Public Safety Training Center offers snack and drink vending machines.