What can WorkAbility III do for your business or organization?
WorkAbility III is here to support your hiring needs! We can help you connect to qualified, motivated job seekers pursuing many different career fields, including customer service, retail, IT, clerical and office support, accounting, and more.
A few of the things we can offer include:
- Assistance with recruiting and screening of outstanding job candidates
- On-the-job support to assist with training needs and ensure a good fit once a candidate is hired
- A worksite job analysis and support with providing reasonable accommodations
- Help accessing training reimbursements and tax credits
Opportunities for Employers to Collaborate with WAIII
- Send us your job vacancies, including those hard-to-fill or urgently needed positions. We can assist you with finding qualified candidates to interview
- Work with us to identify volunteer opportunities or internships within your organization
- Present a workshop on your organization, including positions you have available and your hiring process
Partner with WAII
Reach out to:
WAIII Counselor/Coordinator: Rachel Stewart
Phone: (916) 558-2590
Our company needed administrative staff on short notice for our government contract which mandates hiring people with disabilities. WorkAbility III was able to provide us with excellent candidates who were able to provide great customer services to our government customer.
-Chris Flynn, Pacific Coast Community Services