EOPS, CARE, and NextUp
THE ARC EOP&S OFFICE IS OPEN REMOTELY
The American River College campus is closed, but our staff are still available for you! We are working remotely during regular office hours. If you need assistance with general questions, send an email to email@example.com. For best results, please remember to include your Student ID number, if you have one.
- All EOPS appointments will be provided by phone and/or a zoom link for the appointment if technology allows. Students will receive a notification email confirming their appointment, with the possibility of a zoom link when technology allows.
- To access your Comprehensive Student Education Plan (CSEP), log in to Eservices, select the "Academic Records" tab and then select Student Ed Plan.
- New students must complete an application and an orientation to be eligible for all EOPS services. In later March/early April, the Fall 2021 application will be available. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- If for unforeseen reasons you have withdrawn from classes for Spring 2021, due to the remote environment, you will be allowed to complete an EOP&S Petition. This EOP&S Petition will be available early May 2021 and will allow you to request to return Fall 2021.
- The EOP&S Petition will save your spot in our EOPS program for one full semester if you choose to withdraw from classes because of an emergency and you cannot complete the entire semester. You must complete at least one contact so that you can have an updated Educational Plan for the semester you are taking the Leave of Absence.
- To continue as an EOPS student, as long as you are under 70-degree applicable units or in a High Unit Major, you must complete the EOP&S Petition with EOPS to determine your eligibility.
Dean: Kolleen Ostgaard
Admin. Asst.: Ana Lukawski
Coordinator: Martin Gomez
Contact Person: Kaela Vivian
Phone: (916) 484-8128
Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
East Entrance Welcome and Support Center Building