Enrollment in the Child Development Center
Submission of an application does not guarantee enrollment.
In order to be placed on the waitlist, a complete application packet is required.
Complete all of the forms below and email to:
Child Development Center Clerk
Phone: (916) 484-8194
- 1) Application Cover Sheet
- 2) Checklist Cover Sheet New Families
- 3) Penalty of Perjury Statement
- 4) Family Enrollment Information Fillable
- 5) Identification and Emergency
- 6) Medical Emergency Consent Authorization
- 7) Program Consent
- 8) Child History
- 9) Family Needs Assessment
- 10) College Work Schedule
- 11) Family Income Declaration Form
- 12) Required Documentation Employment or Self-Employment
- 13) Required Documentation Other Income
- 14) Employment Verification
- 15) Allergy Statement
- 16) Physician's Report
Subsidized Fee Program
The Child Development Center offers a subsidized fee program for families based on family size and income. To determine eligibility for the subsidized program, find your program (based on age) and family size on the form below.
Families with monthly income below the amount for the family size will qualify for the subsidized program. Actual fees are determined at the time of enrollment. If you have questions regarding fees, please contact the Child Development Center office.