Child Development Center: Information for Current Families
Enrolled families are guaranteed their current schedule for 12 months after enrollment or recertification.
Families that wish to make a schedule change are required to submit the Schedule Change Request form along with an updated College Schedule form and a current class schedule.
Families requesting more care for work hours will also need to submit a new Employment Verification.
Email schedule change requests to: Jennifer Guerra: GuerraJ3@arc.losrios.edu
The forms below are completed at when your family recertifies enrollment. Please wait to complete until directed to do so by CDC office staff.
- 1) Preschool & Toddler Cover Sheet
- 2) Penalty of Perjury Statement
- 3) Family Enrollment Information Fillable
- 4) Identification and Emergency
- 5) College Work Schedule
- 6) Family Income Declaration Form
- 7) Required Documentation Employment or Self-Employment
- 8) Required Documentation Other Income
- 9) Employment Verification
- 10) Physician's Report
- 11) LIC613A personal rights
- 12) LIC995 parents rights
- 13) Meal Benefit Form
- 14) Sunscreen permission
- 15) Training Verification