Sacramento Regional Public Safety Training Center Office
How To Enroll: Mandatory College Enrollment Process
Agency-sponsored students: if you are being sponsored by an agency to attend the training, then the following steps must be followed.
Important Note: We are no longer accepting reservations without names (i.e. TBA spots) Additionally, we are not taking phone reservations. All reservations must be submitted utilizing the steps outlined below.
Please note that financial aid is handled in accordance with federal and state regulations and rules are not set by the college. Funds are distributed to students who have documented financial need determined by the total resources available to them.
Agency Sponsored Students Enrollment Steps
Training Coordinator or an agency representative that has authority to register employees and authorize payment for the training: Please review the course flyer to ensure your employees meet the course prerequisites. Email us at email@example.com or Fax us at 916.570.5023 to confirm that there is available space in the course(s). Once space availability is verified, click and print out the Course Registration and Payment form, fill it out completely and fax or scan/email the form in (Fax Number and Email Address are located at the top of the form).
Be sure the following information has been provided on the Course Reservation Form:
a) Name and dates of the training course(s).
b) Employee's full name, employee's email, employee's College Student ID number, DOB and last four of SS #.
c) Agency name, billing address, phone contact numbers, and contact representative's name, phone number, and email address.
Everyone signed up for our training must be admitted into American River College and be current students. Please print or write down the instructions before clicking on the link below.
a) Please click on the following link: http://www.losrios.edu/lrc/lrc_app.php.
b) Please click on "Apply to American River College"
c) If you are new to the OpenCCC website, you will need to create an account. *Please write down your username and password as you may need it in the future. If you are a returning user, please log in with your username and password.
d) Once you're done creating an account or signing in, please click on "start a new application"
e) Then, click on "begin new application"
i) This will take you to the application you need to complete for a student id number.
ii) IMPORTANT: Make sure to fill out the date in the box that says "When did you start your present stay in California?" If you were born in California, please enter your date of birth. Leaving it blank on the application for Admissions will automatically make you an out of state resident and you will be charged out of state tuition fees.
iii) Recommendation: Save each page as you complete it so that you will have all your inputted information saved, if you were to be timed out.
f) Contact us at (916) 570-5000 with your SID# prior to the first day of class.
If you are a current CalWORKs student and meet the following criteria, you may be eligible for on or off campus employment.
CalWORKs Work Study Requirements
- All Work Study participants must attend a mandatory Work Study orientation.
- Work Study students must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 units in the fall and spring semesters and 1 unit during the summer.
- Work Study students must maintain a 2.0 GPA to remain eligible for Work Study employment.
- Work Study students must have a current CalWORKs Education Plan and county eligibility on file in the ARC CalWORKs office.
NOTE: The Work Study time limit is 24 months. After 24 months a student's wages will no longer be subsidized by CalWORKs.
Private Students Enrollment Steps
Please review the course flyer to ensure you meet the course prerequisites. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or send a fax to (916) 570-5023 to confirm that there is available space in the course(s). Once space availability is verified, print out the Course Reservation and Payment Form, fill it out completely, and fax or email the form along with payment information. We cannot put you in the class without payment.
To sign up for our training, you must be a current student at American River College.
- Apply to American River College through CCCApply.
- After you apply, you will receive your student ID number via email.
- Contact us at (916) 570-5000 with your student ID number before to the first day of class.
If you have a Los Rios student ID number but can't remember it, then you can look up your student ID number.
Forms and Partnerships
- Course Registration & Payment Form
Fax, Email, Mail form to register for a course
- Sample of Agency-Affiliated Course Registration
- Sample of Non-Agency course-registration-and-payment-form
- D.O.J. Live Scan Form
Print three (3) copies
- Fee Refund Request Form
Refunds can take up to 6-8 weeks to process
- D.O.J. Fingerprint Service Locations and Hours of Operation
- Student Repeat Petition
- Welcome to Credentials Self-ServicePlus™ for Transcript Orders
- Sacramento County Sheriff Department (SCSD)
- Sacramento Police Department (SPD)
- Sacramento Metropolitan Fire District (SMFD)
- Sacramento Fire Department (SFD)
- USDA Forest Service
- Northern California Regional Public Safety Training College (NCRPSTC)
- Cosumnes Community Services District
- UC Davis Fire Department