American River College is thrilled to announce its first-ever Student Design Team in 2021. A diverse group of ARC students will help inform the future direction of the college and improve our student-facing programs, services, processes, tools, and communication.
The Student Design Team positions are paid and students work approximately 20 hours per week. Students were selected in late spring 2021. Team members will participate in a number of design-related activities, including:
- Providing feedback on how to make our programs and services more accessible to students
- Assessing how systems and processes can be made more intuitive for students
- Analyzing policy and procedures
- Exploring and testing new technology tools and/or equipment
- Serving on committees and/or workgroups
- Engaging other students in similar activities on campus
Do you have a project you think the Student Design Team should work on? Fill out the form now. Someone will respond to your request within 5-7 business days.