The physical dimension requires eating well, exercising regularly, avoiding harmful habits and making responsible decisions about your lifestyle. Now is a great time to adopt healthy habits! Visit the Mindfulness Module, Physical Activity Module and Nutrition Module.
We know you can do it! Take a look at the resources below and find tips on how to quit smoking.
- What is tobacco? When are you most vulnerable to getting addicted? Find out more information about tobacco.
- Don't feel like paying for cigarettes for the rest of your life? Want to live longer? Read " Quit Tips".
- You can quit smoking. The first step is to get help.
- Take the Sexual Health Quiz.
- Learn more about Sexual Health by visiting Beforeplay.org provides up-to-date and accurate information about sexually transmitted infection and offers great advice about how to talk to your sexual partners about testing.
- Planned Parenthood is an excellent resource for comprehensive information on different types of birth control methods.
- The Center for Disease Control (CDC) offers easy to follow instructions on proper male condom use.
- Many people don’t think that they need testing for Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI). Read about " 10 Reasons to get Tested for an STI".
- Bedsider.org provides great tips about choosing the right birth control for you, and using it correctly.
- Emergency Contraception Myths and Facts: Learn important information on emergency contraception.
- Great Things About Birth Control: There are some benefits to using birth control besides preventing pregnancy that you may not know.
- WEAVE Confidential Advocate: WEAVE is the primary provider of crisis intervention services for survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault in Sacramento County. WEAVE counselors are on-campus each Wednesday from 9-4.
- Sexual Violence - Get Support: If you or someone you know is in danger or needs immediate help, then call 911. We offer support services for students and employees who have experienced any form of sexual assault. We also have recommendations for off-campus support services.
- Learn more about sexual assault prevention.
- Read more about what consent looks like.
- College campuses can give you a sense of security-learn more about staying safe on campus.
- Everyone has a role to play in preventing sexual assault. Learn more about steps you can take to prevent sexual assault.
- Knowledge is POWER, take the Sexual Assault Quiz and see what you may already know.
- How to get help after a sexual assault.