Admissions and Records

Admissions and Records is here to answer your questions, help you interpret policies pertaining to enrollment, provide degree planning tools, maintain your student records, and verify enrollment and GPA.

As graduation nears, we assist you with applying for your associate degree and diploma, offer guidance to meet all degree requirements, or transfer and verify completion of those requirements.

A picture ID and a student signature are required to process any forms.

Admission Information

Learn about residency reclassification or see specialized admission information for:

Transcripts and Verifications

Learn how to submit transcripts, request transcripts, or get proof of enrollment.

Admissions and Records Forms

Student Petitions

Select link below to download or print a PDF version of a form on the related topic:

I need to: Form Example Completed Form
Add a class after the last day to enroll Late Add Petition Late Add Petition
Repeat a course beyond the normal number of attempts Course Repeat Petition Course Repeat Petition
Enroll in two overlapping courses Time Conflict Petition Time Conflict Petition
Exceed the maximum number of units in a term Exceed Unit Petition Exceed Unit Petition
Drop with a 'W' notation beyond the deadline Student Petition Student Petition
Drop with no notation beyond the deadline
Remove a debt/request a refund beyond the deadline
Course substitution/equivalency for graduation/certificate Course Substitution Equivalency Please see counselor

Other Forms

Loss of Priority Registration and California College Promise Grant (formerly BOG Fee Waiver) Appeal Form

Effective Fall 2016, students with two consecutive primary terms (Spring/Fall) of probation or dismissal will no longer be eligible for the California College Promise Grant (formerly the Board of Governors Fee Waiver (BOG)). You may appeal this loss of California College Promise Grant for the reasons listed on the appeal form only. You must provide documentation for consideration of your appeal.

Effective for the summer/fall 2014 registration cycle, students with more than 90 degree-applicable units completed within the Los Rios District and students with two consecutive terms of probation or dismissal will no longer be eligible for priority registration. You may appeal this loss of priority registration each term for the reasons listed on the appeal form only. You must provide the required documentation for consideration of your appeal.

Residency Reclassification Packet Online

AB343 Nonresident Tuition Exemption Request

California Nonresident Tuition Exemption Request AB 540

Residence Reclassification Instructions

Educational Goal and Major Change Request Form

Change of Student Data Form

  • Use this form to change or update your name, gender, birth date, phone number, address, or high school graduation status. This form should be submitted in person at the American River College Admissions Office.

Substandard Grade Repeat Form

Petition for Independent Study/Special Study

Pass/No Pass Request Form

  • The Admissions Office must receive this form before the published deadline established for your class. Please check the class schedule/website for deadlines

Add/Drop Request Form

  • Use this form to add or drop classes at the Admissions Office. Classes after the last day to enroll, as listed in the class schedule and website, require signatures from both the instructor and the division dean. A Student Petition Form is required, which you can find in Admissions and Records Office or the eServices Center.

Foreign Transcript Private Evaluation Organizations

  • This form provides information on companies which evaluates foreign transcripts.

Graduation Deadline Dates (2014)

Graduation Deadline Dates (2015)

Graduation Deadline Dates (2016)

Graduation Deadline Dates (2017)

Prerequisite Process Information

Many courses have prerequisite courses that must be completed and passed before enrollment. Prerequisites are listed in the course description in eServices. Be sure you've met the prerequisites for a course before enrolling.

  • You will need to provide proof of passing the prerequisite course the first day of class except for mathematics and English courses.
  • Students enrolling in any mathematics or English course must have the prerequisite verified before enrolling.

Automated Math and Prerequisite Checking

As part of a new prerequisite checking process, students enrolling in any math or English course must have their prerequisite verified before enrollment effective with spring 2015 registration.

Valid Prerequisites

  1. If you have taken and passed the prerequisite course at a Los Rios College (ARC, CRC, FLC, or SCC), you are ready to register.
  2. If you have assessed into a math or English course by taking an assessment test at Los Rios College, you are ready to register.
  3. If you are currently enrolled in one of the Los Rios prerequisite courses, you are okay to register. However, you must earn a C or better, or you will be dropped from the higher level course.
  4. Prerequisites are not automatic for students who have taken a course outside of the Los Rios Community College District. Note: Non-Los Rios coursework that is in progress will not be accepted as proof of meeting a prerequisite.

a. Only the course on the pre-approved list will be automatically approved by the Admissions staff.

English Equivalency List: LRCCD English External Equivalency List

Math Equivalency List: LRCCD Math External Equivalency List

b. If your prerequisite course is listed on the pre-approved list, please complete the clearance form and bring a printed copy of your transcript (office or unofficial) to Admissions or Connect Center. 

Prerequisite Equivalency Form: Prerequisite Equivalency Form


(916) 484-8261


We are located inside the Administration Building.