Home Admissions Dual Enrollment Career Education Program
Dual Enrollment Programs: General Education VS Career Education
- Career Education (CE) dual enrollment differs from General Education dual enrollment in multiple ways:
- CE dual enrollment courses are funded by the Strong Workforce grant.
- Students enrolled in CE dual enrollment courses are on a pathway to complete two or more courses in one CE subject, leading to a certificate.
- CE dual enrollment courses traditionally have slightly smaller class sizes.
- Because of the smaller class sizes and the limited number of sections offered, students have an outreach success team which monitors CE dual enrollment students’ progress.