Degree, Enrollment, Loan Deferments Verifications
American River College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide degree, enrollment, and loan deferments verifications to students and agencies as required.
National Student Clearinghouse may be contacted at:
American River College will keep verifying Child Care, Health Insurance, Automobile Insurance, or Good-Driver Discount enrollment verifications.
These requests can be done by mail, by fax, or in person.
Enrollment Verification Request by U.S. Mail
If you cannot use the form and wish to submit your own written request, use the “Written Request Option”.
Written Request Option
- Print your first, middle and last name (including any names you were registered under, if these have changed)
- Your Student ID Number
- Birth date
- Your current address and phone number
- The semester to be verified
- Address where the verification is to be sent
- Your signature and printed name
Send your form/request to:
American River College
4700 College Oak Drive
Sacramento CA 95841
Enrollment Verification Request by Email or fax
If you cannot use the form and wish to submit your own written request, see “Written Request Option”.
Email your form/request to:
Fax your form/request to:
- Telephone requests are NOT accepted.
- Verifications can be mailed, or faxed.
- email: email@example.com
- A photo ID is required for release of any personal information.
- Verifications will not be released to a second party without written permission from student.
- Allow 7-10 working days for processing, plus mail delivery time. During registrations time, please allow 7-10 working days for processing.