Achieve at ARC
Our program is designed specifically for first time in college students. If you have never attended college before, our program is just for you. There is no application or other criteria to meet but there are a ton of benefits:
- You are assigned to a Success Team based on your major/ area of interest. Your team includes Achieve Counselors, a Success Coach, and Peer Mentors all dedicated to helping you transition successfully into college.
- Your Success Team has a direct connection to Financial Aid and we can help you get things sorted out.
- You'll be connected to academic and campus resources so you don't feel alone.
- Achieve hosts fun events throughout the year, even virtual events.
- You'll be connected with other students just like you!
Your Success Team is excited to meet you! Be sure to sign up for a Get Connected session to get started.
Will you be a new ARC student? Get Connected is perfect for you!
Get Connected is an interactive orientation session you don't want to miss. Get Connected will provide essential tools for new ARC students to succeed. You will meet with an Achieve Counselor, identify required courses and learn how to search for/enroll in classes. You’ll also meet Achieve Peer Mentors and learn about the many resources and academic support services, including financial aid! This is your chance to get your questions answered before enrolling in your first semester.
Sessions run April-July (summer/fall enrollment) and October-January (spring enrollment). Your Success Coaches and Counselors are also available by Zoom. All you need to do is create your free account. All you need to do is create your free Zoom account.
We’ll be reaching out to you periodically to check in and make sure you have everything you need to be successful during this time. Please keep an eye on your Los Rios Gmail.
Calendar of Events
There are no upcoming events at this time.
We send communication to your Los Rios Gmail.
Check Gmail inbox for links to the Zoom session(s).
Sessions begin in April and October.
Your Success Coaches and Counselors are also available by Zoom.
All you need to do is create your free account.
Comparison is the thief of joy. Your life is about you so don't feel discouraged whether your pace may be a bit slower or get pressured if you're ahead of others. Each of us has our own track to follow and ARC has your back as you go through your own academic journey. Don't hesitate to reach out for help and we'll be here to help you keep moving forward!