Achieve at ARC
Our program is designed specifically for first time in college students. If you have never attended college before, our program is just for you. There is no application or other criteria to meet but there are a ton of benefits:
- You are assigned to a Success Team based on your major/ area of interest. Your team includes Achieve Counselors, a Success Coach, and Peer Mentors all dedicated to helping you transition successfully into college.
- Your Success Team has a direct connection to Financial Aid and we can help you get things sorted out.
- You'll be connected to academic and campus resources so you don't feel alone.
- Achieve hosts fun events throughout the year, even virtual events.
- You'll be connected with other students just like you!
Will you be a new ARC student? Get Connected is perfect for you!
Get Connected is an interactive orientation session you don't want to miss. Get Connected will provide essential tools for new ARC students to succeed. You will meet with an Achieve Counselor, identify required courses and learn how to search for/enroll in classes. You’ll also meet Achieve Peer Mentors and learn about the many resources and academic support services, including financial aid! This is your chance to get your questions answered before enrolling in your first semester.
To sign up for a Get Connected session please click here . We send communication to your Los Rios Gmail. Check this inbox for links to the Zoom session(s). Sessions begin in April and December. Your Success Coaches and Counselors are also available by Zoom. All you need to do is create your free account.
Your Success Coaches and Counselors will be available by Zoom (online video chat) or phone. All you need to do is create your free account.
We’ll be reaching out to you periodically to check in and make sure you have everything you need to be successful during this time. Please keep an eye on your Los Rios Gmail.
Don’t ever be afraid to ask questions or ask for help.