Skip to Content

General Education - Transfer


A group of four college students walking and talking in the hallways of campus

American River College offers certificates of achievement to satisfy the general education requirements for the California State University (CSU) system or the Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum (IGETC).

Check Out Degree Planner

If you're interested in a transfer degree (AA-T or AS-T), then check out Degree Planner, a tool that helps you complete your degree efficiently by mapping out what courses to take and when to take them.

Degree Planner