Stay Connected to American River College
As an American River College faculty, staff, or manager, your relationship with the college does not have to end after your retirement. Stay connected by joining the ARC Emeriti Association.
New Emeriti / Retirees
Dues are now required for new and returning Emeriti. You may fill out the application and mail your check for the $30 annual fee (July 1 – June 30) to:
Los Rios Colleges Foundation Office
Attn: Debra Hildred
1919 Spanos Court
Sacramento, CA 95825
The annual fees cover the cost of your membership (parking, computers, etc.) and must be paid by September 1st for new members and by June 15th for no interruption in service for existing members.
Change of Address
To update your address or personal information, submit Emeriti Application Form. For questions regarding membership, please contact:
- Debra Hildred
- (916) 484-8174
- Have been employed by the college/district for at least five (5) years
- Are a retiree, or resigned in good standing
The $30 annual membership dues will resume in June 2023.
We are pleased to offer digital membership cards for all Los Rios Emeriti. This membership benefit is a convenient and eco-friendly alternative to plastic cards (plus, you will never lose or forget your card). Simply join or renew to receive your digital membership card.
Emeriti Association membership includes:
- Use of a Los Rios District email account
- Access to the college/district libraries with checkout privileges and access to databases when allowed by vendor licenses
- Parking permit good for parking at the college where you are a member of the Emeriti Association
- Digital membership card
- Complimentary admission to college athletic and cultural events
- Use of college computer resources at the college
Emeriti and Retiree Giving Information
As a faculty, staff and administrative donor over the years, we thank you for your generosity and
your passion for American River College.
The American River College community remembers current and retired faculty and staff who have died this year.