Stay Connected to American River College
As an American River College faculty, staff, or manager, your relationship with the college does not have to end after your retirement. Stay connected by joining the ARC Emeriti Association.
Note: Dues Postponed
No dues are being collected at this time, though we are still offering district email accounts. Parking permits will not be required in student lots during the 2022-2023 academic year, and you may park there for free. Collection of dues will resume in June 2023.
New Emeriti / Retirees
New emeriti/retirees may submit an Emeriti Application Form to request to join the Emeriti Association. You have the option to request a district email account and access to a limited number of library databases. We will contact you in late spring 2023 about paying dues going forward.
Change of Address
To update your address or personal information, submit Emeriti Application Form. For questions regarding membership, please contact:
- Kirsten DuBray
- (916) 484-8175
- Have been employed by the college/district for at least five (5) years
- Are a retiree, or resigned in good standing
The $30 annual membership dues will resume in June 2023.
We are pleased to offer digital membership cards for all Los Rios Emeriti. This membership benefit is a convenient and eco-friendly alternative to plastic cards (plus, you will never lose or forget your card). Simply join or renew to receive your digital membership card.
Emeriti Association membership includes:
- Use of a Los Rios District email account
- Access to the college/district libraries with checkout privileges and access to databases when allowed by vendor licenses
- Parking permit good for parking at the college where you are a member of the Emeriti Association
- Digital membership card
- Complimentary admission to college athletic and cultural events
- Use of college computer resources at the college
Emeriti and Retiree Giving Information
As a faculty, staff and administrative donor over the years, we thank you for your generosity and
your passion for American River College.