Thank you for your interest in the ARC Alumni Association
ARC Alumni Partners provide a vital link between college and community. By becoming a member of the Alumni Partners, you can help us continue making a difference in the lives of our students.
ARC Alumni Partners were organized for the purpose of promoting and maintaining an active interest in our college programs, services and activities throughout the communities we serve. It is our mission to provide support to former, current and future students and recognize their achievements.
Alumni Association Membership
Anyone who has ever taken a class at ARC is eligible for membership in the American River College Alumni Association.
- You received a degree or certificate from ARC
- You completed general education requirements at ARC and transferred to a four-year school
- You have ever attended classes at ARC
- Participation in special recognition programs
- An opportunity to support an area of campus of your choice
- Discounted admission for you and a guest for drama and music events
- ARC Library borrowing privileges (does not include use of library computers and online databases)
- Free admission for you and a guest to home athletic events
ARC Alumni Donations Support
- Program and services which foster and promote student success
- Scholarships to facilitate the educational pursuits of current and former students
- Special projects of the college and its centers
- Fundraising campaigns that benefit the college
- Leadership in the community by recognizing alumni contributions to the college and community
- Outreach and communication with other alumni
- Academic growth by supporting the faculty and staff of the college
I liked the pace of the classes as well as the knowledge and interaction of the instructors. I remember Anthony Marcelli (I hope I spelled it correctly) and Sharon Olsen-Hansen as my favorite Calculus instructors. Ann Hanks and the entire physics department rubbed off their interest and excitement for physics onto me that inspired me to pursue the Electrical field of Engineering. Of course, Ms. Moreno with her statics and dynamics class showed me forces and load distribution that I still think of when I look at any structure today. I also enjoyed the mixture of students from all walks of life, age and backgrounds as I was able to learn and appreciate the differences as well as similarities of all students.