American River College is located at 4700 College Oak Drive, Sacramento, CA 95841.
Employees will be issued parking permits and unpermitted cars in the staff lots may be ticketed.
Students should only park in designated student parking.
- Daily Permits cost $2 and can be purchased from designated kiosks only.
- Daily Permits from the off-campus Centers are not valid at the Main Campus lots.
- Semester Permits are available for purchase in person at the Business Services Office or online via eServices.
- Semester Permits are valid at all Los Rios Parking lots. Parking rules are attached to Semester Permits at the time of purchase.
Business Services Office
Located in the Welcome and Support Center inside the Student Center Building.
- Log into eServices.
- Tap Financial Account.
- Tap Purchase Parking Permit.
Los Rios Police Department (LRPD) will enforce violations in red zones and other restricted areas, metered or timed parking, disabled parking, un-permitted cars in a staff lot, and violations that impede traffic or block access.
Parking rules are enforced 24/7, including holidays.
There is no parking in the structure overnight.
5:30 am to 11:00 pm
There are 6 (six) 20-minute spots designated for drop off and pick up, and the rest are staff.
There is one handicapped spot.
Several parking spaces throughout campus are reserved for people with disabilities. Vehicles parked in these spaces must display a valid Los Rios parking permit as well as a DMV-issued Disabled Person Placard or Plates.
Visitors may park for free in designated 20-minute spaces in the campus lots. Visitors planning to stay longer than 20 minutes can purchase a daily permit at machines in the parking lots at the main campus. Further options: parking options for visitors.
Bicycles must be locked to a bike rack or stored in a bike locker. Bike lockers are available to rent for $18 a semester, plus a $25 refundable key deposit. Visit the Business Services Office to rent a bike locker.