American River College offers an array of facilities to meet your event needs. Our office is here to provide support for reserving facilities by faculty, staff, and students for college related functions. Many of our facilities are also available for the community to rent for their events.
ARC is a smoke-, tobacco-, and vape-free environment.
Smoking, the use of chewing tobacco and other smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (such as vaporizers and "e-cigarettes") is prohibited in all indoor and outdoor spaces, including parking lots and parking structures, and college vehicles.
Start Here To Reserve An ARC Facility
Select College Departments if you are planning an event or other activity
If you are a college office or department looking to reserve a room or facility for a campus event, start here.
- Select Room Reservations if planning a meeting, interview, workshop, or luncheon, etc. We reserve the Administrative Conference Room, Community Rooms, Student Center Lower Lounge, Cafeteria, lecture classrooms and some outside areas for non-instructional use.
- Select Department Events if planning a campus event, fundraiser, or activity, etc. (e.g. Career Day and Art & Tech Festival).
The ARC Facility Office requires that you submit the Community Facility Request Form at least 30 business days prior to your event.
Community Facility Request Form
The Los Rios Community College District requires a Facility Use Permit and a minimum $1 Million Liability Insurance and Endorsement (naming Los Rios Community College District as additional insured) for outside organizations renting our facilities.
Starting January 1, 2016, ARC will be a smoke, tobacco, and vape free environment. Smoking, the use of chewing tobacco and other smokeless tobacco products and the use of unregulated nicotine products (such as vaporizers and "e-cigarettes") will be prohibited in all indoor and outdoor spaces, including parking lots and parking structures, and college vehicles.
If you are an active club and are planning an event, fundraiser, or activity. Please follow these steps to reserve a facility:
- Student clubs and organizations must complete a Student Clubs Facility Request Form.
- Print the Request Form.
- Gather necessary signatures from Club Faculty Advisor and Club President/Vice President.
- Turn in the Student Club Facility Request Form to the Center for Leadership and Development.
- Before proceeding or advertising, the club event must first be approved by the Center for Leadership and Development.
- It is the club faculty advisor's responsibility to have invited community members attending a club event, fundraiser, or activity sign the Los Rios Community College District Agreement to Participate and Waiver/Assumption of Risk (Form GS-89) [Instructions]
- If he/she is under 18 years of age. The liability form must also be signed by his/her Parent/Guardian.
- If he/she, regardless of age, is participating in any games/activities at the event.
Per District regulations, this liability form must be kept on file with the Center for Leadership and Development for two years.
May vary depending on whether outside organizations are participating in your event. The Los Rios Community College District requires a Facility Use Permit and a minimum of one million dollars in liability insurance and an endorsement naming Los Rios Community College District as additional insured for outside organizations. Please take the following deadlines into account when planning your event:
For events without outside organizations, the appropriate form must be submitted at least 10 business days prior to the event/activity/fundraiser.
For events with outside organizations, the Community Facility Request Form must be submitted at least 30 business days prior to the event/activity/fundraiser.
Phone: (916) 484-8300
FAX: (916) 484-8032
Monday - Thursday
8:00 am - 4:00 pm