Stay Connected After You Graduate or Transfer
As a American River College alum, you are part of the ARC family and it is our goal to keep you connected once you transition to a career and/or transfer to another educational institution. Your relationship with ARC does not have to end after you leave. Stay connected by joining the ARC Alumni Association at no cost!
Alumni Association benefits will resume once we return to campus.
Support ARC Students – Make a Gift to the Alumni Fund
Your gift to the ARC Alumni Fund supports college priorities that have immediate and lasting impact. Donations from ARC Beaver Alumni help create, build, and sustain programs, ensuring that ARC continues to invest in our students and faculty.
Alumni Fund donations support:
- Programs and services that foster and promote student success
- Scholarships to facilitate the educational pursuits of current students
- Special projects of the college
- Fundraising campaigns for new buildings, equipment, and technology that provide a margin of excellence
- Outreach and communication with other alumni
- Academic growth by supporting the faculty and staff of the college through innovation grants
I took advantage of a summer abroad program and traveled with classmates and my Spanish teacher to Costa Rica. It was such an incredible growth opportunity for me both in learning and in confidence building. ARC prepared me for success at Sac State and to finish school eventually with my MBA. But spending six years at ARC noodling through classes as I tried to decide what and who I wanted to be, allowed me to graduate without any student loan debt.