ARC prides itself on giving opportunities to our student athletes to attend 4-year universities and colleges. With the budget crisis that continues in California, funding for inter-collegiate sports continues to suffer. Your donations support the on-going operational costs of running our program. Examples of the usages of your donations:
- Coaching stipends
- Equipment including helmets, jerseys and shoulder pads
- Technology including cameras, computers and software
- Pre-game player meals
- Player highlight video production - that is used to promote our athletes to 4-year colleges and universities.
ARC Football accepts donations of all sizes. The help we receive allows us to offer a quality program to our student-athletes.
ARC Football produces a game program that contains rosters, player biographies, program information, and ads. The programs will be sold at all home games. We are always looking for new sponsors to purchase an Ad
Non-Profit information: We can provide the tax ID number that you will need to claim your donation or ad purchase on your tax forms.
We are constantly looking for volunteers to help with a variety of tasks.The types of positions that are typically needed:
- Filmers - We need volunteers to film practices and/or games.
- Stats - We need help processing game statistics at home games.
- Team Meals
Contribute to or establish an athletic scholarship fund.
Fans and Boosters are encouraged to tailgate in the Football Stadium Parking Lot prior to home games.
For more infomation, please contact Coach Haflich